Wax Apothecary artisan candles are handmade on-site in our own dedicated studio in Idyllwild, California U.S.A.
Wax Apothecary's natural handmade herbal and botanical candles are made with plant-based wax & do not contain any chemicals or additives. Every candle has a lead-free cotton wick and is perfumed with genuine, natural essential oil(s) and essential oil blends. Each candle is handmade using artisan methods to infuse the wax with the natural oils and blend in dried flora to create Wax Apothecary's authentic botanical & herbal fragrances.
In the spirit of an old-world apothecary, Wax Apothecary candles are formulated with therapeutic benefits in mind. Aromatherapy, Light therapy or Candle therapy has been commonly considered to be a naturopathic remedy/philosophy originating from ancient times to the present. Wax Apothecary's candles are also wonderful as simply a natural home fragrance.
About Our Wax:
all NATURAL and biodegradable.
manufactured meeting FDA standards.
NOT tested on animals.
NO animal products.
NO palm wax.
NO petroleum, paraffin or beeswax products.
NO pesticides and NO herbicides
NO toxic materials.
NO Genetically Modified Materials
Candle Safety Tips:
- Never burn a candle unattended or near anything that can catch fire.
- Only burn candle on a level, fire resistant surface
- Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Always trim wicks to 1/4 inch prior to each use. This helps regulate the flame height and can reduce smoking.
- Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container, typically when 1/2 inch of wax remains in the bottom of the container.
- Stop use when only 1/4” of wax remains.